Shrimp Scampi Come with only 4 Smart Points!
To Make This Wonderful Recipe You’Il Need the Following Ingredients:
8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
2 tablespoons light whipped butter or light buttery spread
2 bags House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Noodle Substitute
2 teaspoons low-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt (optional)
1/4 cup hashed onion
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 plum tomato, chopped
1 small lemon
1. After cutting a lemon in half, squeeze into a small bowl the juice from one-half using a strainer. The other half should be cut into wedges.
2. Rinse and drain noodles using a strainer. Let dry gently before cutting coarsely noodles.
3. Once sprayed with non-stick butter flavored spray – if possible – put the skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
4. Add together shrimp and tomato. Cook while stirring about 2 minutes until shrimp gets opaque. Add lemon juice and keep on cooking and stirring for 1 minute.
5. Turn heat to medium-high, add noodles and mix well. Continue to cook and stir until the whole dish is warm and the shrimp is well cooked after about 2 minutes.
6. Add butter and stir to melt. Sprinkle with Parm-style topping and garnish with lemon wedges before serving.
Servings: 2 | 1/2 of a recipe (about 1 3/4 cups): 214 calories | 8g total fat | 2g sat fat | 330mg sodium | 12g carbs | 4.5g fiber | 2g sugars | 25g protein | Smart Points: 4